Lo5 Collaboration: Culturama (Japan)

Lo5 Collaboration: Working together to achieve an outcome

https://youtu.be/YKbTR_16vCI

https://youtu.be/EGqQnczEpSk– Final Performance

Who did I collaborate with?

• The members of the Culturama.
  • The people from Yearbook to take the pictures and the videos.

What made it easy or difficult to work together?

• It was not easy or difficult, just it was adaptable new experience and environment to challenge myself to collaborate with the members.

What challenges did we face when working together?

• To be fit into the group by dancing perfectly with others.
  • Organising my time schedule with the period that the leaders tried to practice.
  • The difference in opinion made me to have tendency to not participate in the practicing. For example, some of them wanted to learn the new parts before they learn during the next session and I wanted to learn the dance that everyone learnt during the last session. I thought I could learn from others but learning from the leaders is better, therefore, I asked the leaders to teach me but she was only listening to the particular members who were trying to help her to make new dance.
  • There were the parts that the leaders did not teach us but the leaders were dancing that parts. So I was confusing with the new parts that I had to dance during the final performance on the stage.

How did we overcome them?

• I explained the leaders that making every members to feel confident about the dance is more significant than teaching the dance to the members who wanted to learn dance that we were going to learn during the next session.
  • I tried to practice during the periods that I normally had break time.

Why couldn’t we overcome some challenges?

• The time was limited and even the culturama is a activity that requires collaboration, I felt studying for other subjects was more efficient and significant for me. Therefore, I did not put much effort than I put to reach 7 for the other subjects.

How important was collaboration to achieving the outcome or my goal?

• To make the performance perfect and to show others to recognize that we worked hard to finish the dance by matching every dances of the individuals perfectly, the collaboration was needed and important to come up with one final opinion and successful outcomes.

What could I do in future to be a more effective team player?

• I would try to attend every session. Even thought I was only absent for one session, I thgouth learning dance with other members at the same time is more important to reduce the conflicts.

One thought on “Lo5 Collaboration: Culturama (Japan)