LO5 Collaboration: Science Society

LO5 Collaboration: Working together to achieve an outcome

Science Fair – What are the different types of contraceptives and why it is important to know, how they work, and the world data that proves that they are significant for both genders to learn.

I collaborated with my friends and some teachers who could help us to research more detailed evidence and ideas. It was hard to express our opinions straight forward without referring to the research paper that I organised in terms of making the presentation efficient. However, as I continued the session for four days total including other presentation about another topic for Neuroscience society, I gained the confidence to interpret the information effectively to the audience at least they did not re-ask the questions related to the information that I mentioned instead, they asked me more challengable concept like what do I think so or what do I recommend among various types of contraceptives. This gave me a chance to think further as not enough time was given to us except for the sessions to prepare the posters, research papers, and scripts.