LO4 Commitment: Culturama (China 2)

Working as a group requires a lot of commitment as I have to listen to others and fit myself into the group. The performance went successful and I think this would definitely show the past commitments of practising and memorizing the dance. As that was my last chance to participate in Culturama as a member of the China 2 team and as a UWCSEA student, it was meaningful and important to me to collaborate with others. This affected me to commit to this activity in order to achieve the goal which was not making any mistakes during the performance.

I was motivated by this activity at the time during the rehearsals. Some of the members could not come for practising several times and this made us struggle as we needed to consider their positions also. This provided me with an insight to practice harder and harder than the other group members do not get stressed about getting through this problem.

To show my commitment, I participated in all the rehearsals for practising. At the start of the first rehearsal, matching the lines and dances for all of the members were quite hard. But we were able to develop ourselves by listening to the leaders who made this experience move forward easier. And I tried my hard and I put my effort to help the leaders as a group member.