Goals

Things I want to focus on this year.

listed below are a few important things that I would like to spend more time thinking about this year. coming into a new academic year and most importantly entering a new academic year I feel it is appropriate to refocus my priorities and start doing my best to achieve my goals right from the start.

SCHOOL

1. I want to focus on my academics – I think this is an obvious priority for many people entering high school because these 4 years I believe most significantly affect your future outside of UWCSEA (of course I don’t believe you performance in these four years dictate your entire future)

EXTRACURRICULAR

2. I want to focus on my extracurricular activities like sports and the fine arts, although I did not take fine arts as one of my subjects this year I have been learning art for 6 years now at the Nanyang Academy of fine art and recently got in to The YAP (Young Artists programme) at Nafa that deals with teaching passionate children art but at an accelerated and more advanced level and for sports I have never really been in a school team and I truly feel like I am missing out so I decided I would try out for the UWCSEA volleyball team this season and well if I don’t get in there’s always next time 🙂

PURSUING BOTH OLD AND NEW PASSIONS

3. I am passionate about food and I want to pursue a career in the culinary field it is the main reason why I took Food and Nutrition as one of my subjects. Apart from this I really want to find new small little things to pursue aswell like embroidery (which I was introduced to by my Grandmother)

MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH

4. The last couple of years I really neglected my mental health and so I really want to focus on my mental health and so I really want to focus on that this year may be by writing in my journal more often or perhaps even yoga.

5. physical health is also of the utmost importance I really just want to be more active.

these are the thing that u can currently think of that I want to think more about and prioritize this year… I might even update the list over time.

🙂