Kahaani 2021 Reflection #2

Now that Kahaani is over, through this experience, I believe that I have significantly improved upon my traditional dancing abilities through the help of my dance leaders.  Additionally, the significance of teamwork and collaboration shined through the performances. Through the extensive collaboration and teamwork within our dance group, we were able to successfully synchronize our dance moves, including the most difficult ones, which resulted in the display of a beautiful performance.

During rehearsals, our group faced various challenges associated with the synchronization of the dance steps which needed good collaborative skills in order for the output to be excellent. In order to overcome our problems faced, we came to school for extra rehearsals to practice every step as a group in order for the dance moves to be synchronized. Moreover, since I was at the front of the stage for the majority of the performance, my role as a dancer was quite important as the people behind me had to ensure that their steps were synchronized with mine.

Below are the images of me during the performances. From the images posted below, the results of working collaboratively have successfully accomplished our goal for the performance.

Dress Rehearsal Video