1. In the beginning of the year, because I had little knowledge on CAS and IB in general, I was quite anxious about everything going on. I was stressed about the fact that I would need to balance my time effectively in order to do everything I wanted to do.
  2. Over time, I got used to CAS and the class works and I had created a time table with what I need to do each week. In about October, I was rather relieved.
  3. However, as time passed and approached winter break, I was quite overwhelmed by the amount of work, especially because of my aspiration to enhance my grade by spending greater time on test preparation, note taking, and etc. I was extremely stressed at this point.
  4. After the winter break, I once again got back on track as I spent lots of time catching up/reviewing the topics for the semester ahead. I was beginning to feel more relaxed.
  5. After March/April, because of the online learning, I had significantly more time to focus on CAS and other works. There was a bit of anxiety as to the situation, but in terms of CAS, I can confidently say I was prepared.