My goal for undertaking this experience was to improve my skills in football, such as passing and shooting and also use the opportunity to reduce stress and maintain healthy living. Although the trainings have only started, by participating in the trainings in the first week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I was able to see my own strength (passing and dribbling), and at the same time identify the areas that I need to focus on: my shooting skill and the stamina. Initially, I did not know many people in the team, so it was quite challenging for me to fit in to the overall atmosphere, but I look forward to getting to know everyone else in the team as football I believe relies heavily on good teamwork and communication, which is especially important for me as a defender. During the first week, I was also able to communicate with the coach and discuss regarding the positions that I want to play, areas in terms of skills that I want to improve on, and etc. Such conversations helped me adapt to a rather new environment easily, allowing me to fully show my capability.

Posted in CAS