Post S3 Reflection for Capital Investment Club

This KWHS competition has been an absolute highlight these past few months. This is because our group was able to win the regional finals and we have moved on towards the global finales. However, we have been impacted heavily by COVID-19, as we are unable to meet in person to discuss and work on our project. This was extremely detrimental to us as we had to prepare a presentation for the global finale. However, our group managed to find ways to work on this while we are at home. This experience helped me develop a lot of mental stamina and resilience. I always enjoyed working with my group members in person, and they make me a lot more productive. Now, I have to learn how to work on this project productively at home by myself. Although this is not something that is easy for me to do, I have definitely found ways to make myself more productive while working at home on this project. For example, I work while I’m on an online call with my group members so that we can have discussions and build off each other’s ideas. Even though that did not make me as productive as working with them in person, it definitely made me more productive compared to if I worked by myself. Overall, I feel like I was able to manage this situation relatively well. Because winning the global championships are a huge thing to me, it has been giving me fuel to persevere through tough times like these.