Month: August 2017

Letter to my future self

Dear future me,

Hey! It’s been a year since you wrote this letter. I don’t know how you are feeling now that the term is over, but I do know how you were feeling when the term started. Well, to begin, you were very nervous and a little bit scared at the start of term. Having just moved to a new country, living in a completely different environment you were having mixed feelings.

When you first stepped foot in UWCSEA East, you were even trying to wonder why you made the decisions you made in the first place. You wanted to go back so much but you didn’t. You started the first week of school in doubt. You were doubting if you would make friends, if you could handle the homework, or if you would be homesick.

Well I don’t know how the rest of the year went but the first week of school went pretty well. At the end of the year I think you would’ve learnt a lot. By learnt a lot I meant both academically as person. I think by the end of the year you’d be feeling very emotional because you’ve just completed another milestone in your life.                                    

The only advice I’d give to you or the future me is to never regret anything and don’t get anything in your way. Get your priorities straight and do your best to work towards them. At the end of the day just try to balance doing things that make you happy and things that should be done.                           

I think this is basically everything I need to say to future me. To conclude just go out there, be happy and make the best of everything you got. I don’t know how much one can change in a year but never and I mean never forget who you are.

From, 

The past you

Hello world!

Welcome to your brand new blog at United World College of South East Asia Portfolios Sites.

To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.