Going in for the Mukul Deva talk, I could sense that it was going to be very interesting. Mukul Deva is a author writing mainly thrillers and action themed books. The author of over 16 books dropped out of high school before serving in the Indian army for 16 and a half years. He believes that everyone is a story teller waiting to just tell a story. He also mentioned that there are no rules in writing and that the best way to learn is to just do it. Mukul Deva basically gave us a crash course on how to write an interesting story. Honestly, I felt that the content was a bit boring and cliché, yet some of what she said are important. For example, he pointed out that one of the things that make a story very interesting are how you portray your characters and either the readers have to hate them a lot or like them a lot. As I said earlier, the content of the presentation was a bit flat, I really like the way he managed to keep our attention. The reason I enjoyed the talk was because of the way he delivered his ideas. He used an abundance of examples and most importantly  he made us laugh. I think the way he asked us questions and kept us involved was very crucial. Mukul Deva in my opinion was the most interesting session of all.