Grade 10 drama performances

This Monday of October the 1st, I was able to watch inspiring and great grade 10 performances. I really liked all of the performances because they were always so engaging to watch. Furthermore, they incorporated a message into their performance and raised in issue meanwhile. For example, there was one with an autist child finding his mother. Something I would like to remember when I do my performance this time next year is to use various techniques and include the appropriate props. This could be only some chairs and they could act differently in multiple ways. All of the performances were well structured and crafted. They all certainly had an impact on my perspective on this specific issues. Another thing I thought was very good was the lighting and how it was so effectively used to enhance the performances as a whole. I thought that the grade 10 performances were very impressive as how they could take on a mature role and express it very effectively with loads of energy. Overall, this was a great experience in drama.