Quarterly Service Reflection #1 2021

Our service is Urban Gardening Propagation. I was made chair at the service. Initially, there was some confusion about why we ran as a service, and what our purpose was. We also were unsure about the methods of how we need to plant and grow what we had planned to...

Quarterly Healthy Living Reflection #1 2021

Healthy living is an essential part of our lives. It is important that we exercise to keep our mind and body at peace. For me, my healthy living is playing cricket. Luckily during these months, we were given permission to play matches. This enabled us to put into...

[LO – 4] End of ADC

These 2 seasons with the ADC have been great. We enjoyed ourselves as a group and grew together. We brought great change in only 2 seasons with the club. We initially planned on working with sports teams, to analyse biometric and performance data with them in order to...

[LO – 6] ADC

During our time at the club, we started with new projects in order to grow our outreach to the school. The aim of the increased outreach was to ensure that we create a fitness culture in our school. The greater aim of this was to be advocates of fitness, so we can...