The three quotes that i came up with is from this article is:

1. “Mental toughness comes down to your habits. It’s about doing the things you know you’re supposed to do on a more consistent basis. It’s about your dedication to daily practice and your ability to stick to a schedule”
  2. “Focus on small behaviours, not life transformations”
  3. “Whatever it is, be clear about what you’re going after. Mental toughness is an abstract quality, but in the real world it’s tied to concrete actions. You can’t magically think your way to becoming mentally tough, you prove it to yourself by doing something in real life”

I choose this three quotes because i know that it is important which basically means that if you want to make a change or motivate yourself in making a change you should start on focusing on small behaviours and remember that making a change does not always mean that you have to do something big.Based on my previous podcast challenge

For our audio partner recording agreement we said that we are going to

• Help each other overcome challenges
  • Overcome the different issues that we have
  • Approaching each others personality test
  • Sharing  different skills between each other
  • Sharing  resources in times of facing difficulties
  • Encouraging and reminding each other about the upcoming due-date and some other things that we have to remember
  • Trust each other throughout the process
  • Works on developing personality traits, collaboration and communication skills

Here os the picture of our partner in agreement.

The part of the tool that i am going to use is:

• To cut out distraction
  • For opening up to others
  • For opening up on others emotional states

I think this is important because it helps me and also my partner to know how will we make decisions, what types of decisions need consensus and last but not least is that they could also have the opportunity to know what are some things that people might misunderstand about you that you should clarify