Project Week Final

Due to COVID19, my group has had to unfortunately stop planning our project week trip. Although it was challenging to come to grips that we have to forfeit a trip we have all been excited about since hearing about it in middle school. The skills I have learnt from planning out a trip on our own for the first time are skills that will be extremely useful to us in the future. From this experience, I have learnt how to take charge of a meeting when things started getting complicated, and as well as how to make sure everything has a backup plan, for example, one other group wanted to do the same trek as us so we decided to plan different days so we could do the same trek however we would be going after them in order to still have our own experience. There was also a moment of perseverance in all of us when we were struggling to hear back from the trip provider and we all just had to be patient as they were dealing with many people wanting to trek with them as well, in the end we managed to get a spot with them instead of changing plans altogether. So from this, although the trip didn’t end up happening, I was able to gain useful skills that I can apply in the future, as well as strengthen the bond between my group. We were successfully able to plan and lead a project week experience, however we just couldn’t execute it due to ongoing issues.