CAS

Yoga with meditation

I’ve never tried meditation before because it’s really hard for me to stay focus while doing nothing but breathing. The same thing happened with yoga as well, I used to do the more energetic sport that required fast movements such as badminton and swimming but yoga is the other different level for me. it requires a lot of focus which is so hard to maintain it because this yoga activity is right after school so my mind is still pretty much thinking about school stuff. However, I think I kind of overcome this challenge by keep doing yoga every week so my mind and body automatically trained themselves to do better and better each session.

There is definitely a new skill that I develop through doing yoga and meditation which is I can stay focus and calm easily when I need to. I just have to control my breath and through that, I can create an environment that can help me focus to do stuff especially school work. I think this skill is highly important for me especially when I need to do the assignment at school which requires me to think deeply and by staying focusĀ on my breath and mind, I’m able to control myself to be less distracted by the unnecessary things such as checking my phone or opening social media, which eventually helps me to get things done quicker.