My personal statement

My goals are still unsure. What I want to be, where I want to go. But one of the main goals that I can think of is that I want to be able to live my life without being stuck in an office or inside, I want to be able to be outside every day and see amazing places. I also want to inspire people so they can see that they don’t have to spend their life in an office. I myself am a very active and energized person who enjoys exercise and having new experiences.

I have spent most of my life travelling and seeing amazing places and going to unbelievable trips thanks to my parents. And the feeling I get when I don’t have to be stuck inside is fantastic and amazing so I thought about what I’d want to be when I’m older, and even if I didn’t know what I would do I know where I don’t want to be. I know that I cannot get where I want to be without hard work and also I need to be able to have choices, what if I don’t want this when I’m 18? I do lots of activities that have me being outside since it is what I wish to do, I mountain bike, BMX, skateboard, ski, wakeboard and do gymnastics. I believe that the more time I spend outside the more I will get closer to my goal because I can also increase the options of what I can do.

So I believe that I must work towards getting as good as I can in anything that I enjoy, anything that makes me feel good, but also I must work even harder to get good at the things that I am not as perfect at. For example writing, mathematics and science although I can still do these relative well I believe that I will have to work extra hard in order to give my self more opportunity and more choices. In order to get better and improve and to reach my goal of being outside and having a life where I have the choice to do many things, I will work hard at the things I love and work harder at the things I don’t enjoy. 

I think that the moment I am slowly working towards my goal because during grade 9 I have been slipping a bit academically but during these last few months I believe I have started to get better and to work harder. I think that my goal is possible and that I can do it.

0 comments