Bersama 2

LO:1, 2 7

This semester with the house band has been really challenging for me. I have been preparing for music auditions for University as well have been preoccupied with two Grade 8 ABRSM exams. (LO2) I don’t think I have been able to keep up as well as I would have liked to. I was also told about many of the pieces I would be playing for different ensembles a couple of days before so that was really stressful because I did not want to let anyone down. There were many days where I prioritized other ensembles like the Singapore Wind Symphony Percussion Ensemble and I did not devote enough time to the drum kit. I think in the future I need to be more considerate about how I manage my time and I need to be able to voice my feelings and say “no” to different projects. (LO1) I think I really learned about the consequences of not being able to keep up with different commitments because of other pressures and I think going forward into a final couple of seasons (which are academically the most important). (LO7: I will be more aware that I need to put myself first rather than let others down in the end)