Blue Dragon Global Concern: Reflection 1

Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation is an NGO whose mission is to help street kids, children with disabilities, rural children living in extreme poverty and victims of human trafficking and slavery in Hanoi, Vietnam.

This is my second year in this global concern; however during this time period, because of the pandemic we haven’t been able to achieve or plan much. We have been divided into 2 groups one which organises and conducts the circus and other upcoming events, and the other groups that works on podcasts, portfolio and the penpal.

I have chosen the group that conducts the circus as well as other upcoming events. At the same time, I have been elected as the finance and enterprise manager of the group. This will help me gain communication, collaboration, organisation, management as well as leadership skills.

Up-till now I have learnt communication and computer skills as I had to design posters for the circus and other events we are planning.

As a group we are still trying to pin down on something we would like to conduct, however, due to the pandemic everything is taking a little longer. Therefore, I hope to work along with my group and come up with an efficient plan.