Firstly, to make grade 12 successful, I will focus on managing my time and start ahead on work to give myself more time – by working towards the end go little by little over the course of many weeks, I think it’ll help with my management. Next, I want to get involved in more volunteer work outside of school – for example, spending some time during my weekend at a local animal shelter, or working with small organisations which offer some charity work. I want to help those organisations which may lack the support because they’re not as well known, and so I want to increase awareness. Academically, I want to focus more on studying and revising, gaining more knowledge and understanding to do better in school. I want to make up for my lack in effort from the first half of the year, now that I feel more balanced and because I took better care of my well-being overall. I want to enter and exit all my exams and tests knowing that I have given everything I have – I want to believe in myself that I have the potential to do so.

Posted in UncategorizedTagged