Body Pump Update

This year, body pump is an extremely popular activity among students and teachers, and I was struggling to find space to fit in each session due to the immense amount of people. Ms.Price has recently organized the sessions differently so that the session from 3:30-4:30 is mainly for teachers, while a new session from 4:30 to 5:30 has been created for students. Personally, I much prefer this set up due to the ability to move around much more, instead of being cramped in a small room filled with too many people.

As we are heading into the sessions, I have tried to have different goals for each session. If I want to push my legs to the limits, I will add an extra kg, but if I want to take it easy on the legs, I might make my bicep or tricep weights one kg heavier instead. I really like the fact that I can personalize the workout directly to how I am feeling that day, while still pushing myself to the edge each session.

Here is a video from our first 4:30-5:30 session, it was so nice to be only four people! I am the person in the back with the pink shirt.