About Me

I’m 16 years old, currently in Grade 11, taking the IB diploma at United World College of South East Asia East Campus.  I take HL History, HL English Literature and HL Chemistry. I’m an aspiring university professor, historian, scientist, musician and writer. I play ABRSM Grade 8 piano and the guitar. I speak English, Chinese, and preliminary Korean, and I’m looking to expand my range of languages even further.

You’re most likely to find me in the nearest bookstore, or under the covers napping at an unnatural time, or trying to learn a new Debussy piece. I’ve written countless amounts of short stories, read countless books and built countless houses in countless online architecture simulators.

Skills:

Writing

From novels to essays, emails to short stories.

Music

Composing, producing, performance and musical analysis

CODING

Python, Javascript and HTML, now learning CSS

Graphic Design

Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress website design

Dance

Hip-hop, contemporary and K-Pop

Language

English, Chinese, and basic Korean and French 

Posts About Me

PSE Reflection: CNY

1. Self Reflection- What were some of the most interesting discoveries you made about yourself through the Myers Briggs and Holland Code tests? How has your planning for the future changed or stayed the same during this unit?  I found that my Myers Briggs personality...

First Half Term Reflection

First Half Term Reflection:  1. Reflect on your successes from the first half term of the year.  What things have you done well in terms of taking care of your wellness and academic growth? This year I've tried to be incredibly conscious of time management and not...

Grade 10: Personal Statement

The first thought I had when writing this, was how on earth am I ever going to top last year’s personal statement?  For a few years now, I’ve been trying to come up with new and original concepts for doing my personal statement. In Grade 8, for example, I wrote a...

A Teenager’s Ramblings On Remote Learning

My classes are now all in the corner of my room.  My usual school day, once dynamic and noisy, is now quiet. The screen is all I look at.  In English, online, my best friend and I exchange secret grins in the google meet and message each other covertly on Whatsapp...

What I’ve Been Reading During Lockdown!

It’s been a while since I’ve done a book post! I’ll depart from my usual sarcasm today (I can’t bear to be dry when talking about books sends little buzzes of warmth through my chest), and talk about some of the great books I’ve read during lockdown, as well as my...

To Interact:

5 + 2 =