Things to remember and adapt:
- Use the flashing lighting with different colors to create a chaotic scene
- When one actor is speaking, the ensemble stop moving and freeze; when he stops speaking, the ensemble moves as usual. This will make the audience focus on the actor who is speaking, and the ensemble will create a powerful dramatic effect by the contrasts of pauses and going back to normal.
- Brecht’s Epic Theatre
- Change the settings by basically changing the key props and the lightings
- Narrators can also be the characters in the play, who acts as the character while explains to the audience about the situation. This could make the play more interactive and interesting.
- Serious themes can be reflected through humours or delightful tone. This could make the theme even more impactful to the audience.
- Unexpected but logical plots will always impress the audience.