Dance and Zumba (TUESDAY SERVICE)

LO3-Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience.

From the first picture it is evident that I have been assigned the role of logistics officer. In this role, which I took up at my last service experiences (within Tiny Toones from Grade 6-9 and then Empowering Pakistan in Grade 10). Yet, this is not a role that I have gotten tired of but better yet become accustomed to taking on. I take it on even now in the Model United Nations club and within Hougang Care Center, it entails similar ideas wherein I must take on the role of procuring all the necessary items and booking necessary rooms for our service to run. My role is imperative to the smooth-running of our service as it ensures that everything is fine and ready for our clients/service partners. If anything, this has helped me most with LO3 as I have used my experiences both past and now to help in planning this CAS experience and initiate the conversational, communication and liaising aspects required for the role that I have taken on. In terms of this, as can be seen in my evidence, it is clear that the role of logistics officer is one that I will take seriously and will definitely help me in building my skills as a planner and leader.