SEASAC Tennis

This year SEASAC for tennis was held in Jakarta at British School Jakarta (BSJ) at the end of January.  Even though we didn’t win, it is such an amazing experience, and I always feel like I’ve improved so much.  Having the opportunity to play in a competitive environment as a team always helps me grow as a player and a team member.  Being under a lot of pressure really pushes me to play my best and stay focused.  I used to find playing under pressure really difficult and nerve-racking, however, having the opportunity to take part in these competitions has helped me overcome this challenge, and now I don’t find it that intimidating.  It is also amazing to see how far we have come and improved since the beginning of the year and since the previous SEASAC.  I had such a great experience playing with my team and being able to travel somewhere I had never been to compete against other schools.  (Learning outcome 5: Demonstrate the skills and recognise the benefits of working collaboratively)