CAS Reflection #1 – Guitar

I would like to focus on learning objective 5 in this reflection, playing guitar has shown me the important of perseverance and commitment to it even if it gets difficult at times. I struggled, especially when I began playing the instrument because some of the chords I had to play required finger placements I wasn’t used to at that point and I used to get easily frustrated when I made a mistake, and  it frustrated me further that the problem persisted for a while as I struggled to cope with the level I was expected to play. So I decided to practice playing the guitar every single day until I was able to comfortably play to the level I was expected to at the time, and I started with the fundamentals and repeated until it became natural, and that practice has helped me since because I have sound fundamentals and I am able to play other songs with a lot more comfort, I realised that perseverance is important if I want to achieve my goals and I have applied that knowledge to other areas as well.

0 comments on “CAS Reflection #1 – GuitarAdd yours →