Kahaani Final Performance

Kahaani 2018 was perhaps one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life. This may have been due to a few key reasons:

1) this was my second time leading a dance with Sreenidhi, which gave us more experience and a lot more wiggle room with costumes, movements, etc. when looking at the perspective of the chairs of the GC and the event

2) almost all of our dancers were from our grade, which increased the closeness of our dance.

The final performance turned out beautifully in my opinion, as all of us were in sync with our moves. Most importantly, however, we were all having fun and smiling throughout the dance, which is evident in this recording (our dance is from 25:05).

I am very much looking forward to leading a dance with Sreenidhi for the third and final time next year before we graduate, and I am sure it will be even better than that of this year (if that is even possible!).

Above are two photos from the final performances of Kahaani. The first is our ending pose during the filmed dress rehearsal and is a favourite in our dance. The second shows a few of the dancers in my dance. I am in a blue skirt in the middle of the photo with my partner to the left, and behind me is another pair. This photo, while not of the best quality, is one of my favourites as it shows all of us in sync – something that was a huge issue during rehearsals, but eventually worked out.

LO3 – Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience

LO4 – Show commitment to and perseverance in you CAS experiences

LO5 – Demonstrate the skills and recognize the benefits of working collaboratively