So far, I have enjoyed the process of preparing for the CREST project. However, I did face a few challenges in narrowing down my project! I think the idea of taking inspiration from others, or even from my previous projects and interests, would have helped me finalise my idea quicker.

My initial approach to this project was to think of ways to make this project as informative as possible. However, after looking at past CREST projects and going through this preparation process, I realized that I need to change my approach to making my project one that makes an important point, and can be useful in some capacity. I think this may change the way I present my final project, as well as what I research and put into my final product. I think this will also allow me to demonstrate more creativity and innovation, especially if I am able to use the information I learn to come up with and suggest solutions.

I think my next steps will be to do some initial research to further inform myself on the topic and use that to help plan out my next steps and final product a bit more. I am looking forward to it!