Fitness with Simei Centre- Dec 2020

It’s been a few months of service and we’ve already managed to create two videos for the centre! It’s a fun process and I find it nice to see the whole group working together to reach a common goal. I’ve also managed to learn a few things myself, such as how to make origami and I’ve also learnt how to edit videos in order to make them more enjoyable to watch. My partner, Jimin and I, were in charge of organising the first video as we had to decide what kind of video it would be, as well as teach the rest of the group 3 different types of origami, and eventually having to edit the video by the end of the week in order to have it sent out by then. I’m very proud of the video that we sent out as I put in a lot of work in the editing, and I’m looking forward to receiving feedback from the centre. After making this first video, I learnt that communication with my partner is key as we need to make sure that we are on the same page, and it is also very important to be organised as we only have a limited amount of time to complete the videos.