During my involvement in the production as a stage manager, I collaborated with many people. I had to ensure that I could collaborate with the cast and the technical crew in order to ensure a smooth-running show. Being a good communicator and having an open mind made collaboration much easier as this ensured I was a good listener and was open to other peoples opinions. While communication was a strength I still feel that I was a challenge we had to overcome. As there were a lot of highly skilled individuals, everyone had a valuable opinion to input the production. It would be impossible to input everyone’s opinions into the production so this meant that some peoples ideas couldn’t be taken into consideration. In order to overcome this challenge, we would find compromises in order to satisfy as many people as possible. Collaboration was extremely important when achieving our goal because working as the technical crew is almost entirely based around working as a team, and good collaboration within a team is crucial. Overall I am very satisfied with my performance as a stage manager and a collaborator and feel that I have grown as a person and in stage managing. In order to be a more effective collaborator, in future, I would like to improve in my leadership skills, and instead of being a bit passive I would like to be more vocal but in a respectful way.