CAS First Post

Some of the activities I want to participate in are being carried on from last year and some are going to be completely new.

For creativity I plan on continuing my participation in Model United Nations. I am a member of the executive team which works for an entire year to plan a conference attended by around 300 people. I think this is part of creativity because it involves working together with others to accomplish a goal.

For activity I plan on auditioning for Culturama this year as a dancer. I also plan on signing up for a local service that involves doing zumba at the Hougang care center which would also be an activity that helps keep fit. I already go running, however, that is something I do by myself so I would need to find an adult to be my supervisor for this.

For service I previously mentioned that I want to fulfil my local service requirement at the zumba service or the yoga service. I also am planning on being part of the Cancer Awareness GC as that is something that has affected members of my family in the past. Last year I also taught debating skills to members of the middle school MUN club which I plan on continuing this year.