Project week final reflection

(LO 1 2 5)

1. Given the role of group leader, I could have taken into account more about other members in my group rather than the group as a whole. I prefer to complete planning and logistic plans quickly, which caused some issues in making payments for our activity. This experience particularly reminded me to evaluate each group member’s opinions before moving forward with planning, especially when in a collaborative experience as such. 
  2. The majority of challenges occurred during the three days of project week. However, these weren’t necessarily significant challenges. They tested our mental strength, for example when exploring the bunkers in Singapore during the Urban Exploration. The experience was similar to the outdoor education experiences planned by our school, and it forced us to appreciate a whole new aspect of Singapore.
  3. All four of us have different attitudes and approaches, but we know each other very well, so working collaboratively was mostly smooth, other than several miscommunications, which I believe are inevitable in group activities. Additionally, our activity allowed us to closely interact with other groups, which made the experience much more interesting. My contribution to the group I believe is mainly just managing and generally taking care of the others in my group.