Final EE reflection

Through my EE, I was able to learn how to be concise by choosing the most relevant information when tackling a task with a limited word count. I learned this when my initial introduction was too focused on the controversy of Climate Change rather than introducing the government’s role in climate change mitigation. Another challenge I experienced during my EE experience was collecting appropriate, relevant data. If I were to do this EE again, I would choose to include more qualitative questions into my survey to get a better insight into the reasons why Singaporeans felt the way they did. However, I feel many people would not want to partake in answering my survey if I had done so as not many people would be willing to take a longer survey. I could have also tried interviewing NGOs or businesses to get insight from a non-governmental perspective, however, I think this extra data would have put a strain on the word count and the coherence of my research. Moreover, throughout the EE process, I learned how to interact with people through surveying 50 people and I learned how to go through copious amounts of research papers.