Netball

As the IB course has become more challenging, I am spending more time at home doing homework and coursework. When this happens, I rarely go out to relax and exercise. Having signed up for Netball, not only keeps me physically fit but also mentally. It is a good way to destress as I can take out my frustrations on the court. It also allows me to have a clearer head which prevents me from getting headaches. I also get to meet and play with my friends who have also signed up for netball. It is a great way to bond as we may not have any classes together. Doing drills, games or playing other activities to switch it up a bit is always fun. My coach and teammates are amazing people and always make me smile. It made me realise how much I love working together as a team and made me identify a strength with the girls and also from an academic perspective. As I will be graduating soon, it also made me realise the friendships that I have formed which would hopefully last for years to come. With all of my energy released, it allows me to focus more when studying.