How does the making of a song relate to a school year

When I watched the video of the making of Ed-Sheerans worldwide hit “shape of you” I was able to relate many parts of my school life, Just like Ed,  I am a very passionate person and always want to jump straight into things. Maybe sometimes even rush into things, however just like Ed does I am able to collaborate well with peers in group works such as this group project with Ed Sheeran, Johnny Mcdaid and Steve mac. I feel like this video really shows how you should really have a freestyle flow in life, and as Ed shows in the video experiment with everything, out of curiosity and if something doesn’t work you always have many other options. I also did the personality quiz and I got the role of executive which i honestly think is completely wrong, I am an outgoing person however I am organised, practical and intuitive; when in school I try my best to impress and I usually set goals for myself to achieve in both the short term future and the long term future. I feel personally that aside from homework tasks given in school it is truly very important to set proper goals, as it shows progress even if you don’t make those goals it makes for the next year and the next. Goals can also show others about you, what’s your dream goal? ect… As you could hear John Mcdaid was constructing on with Ed in this video “He would constantly come up with different beats and lines and we were able to work out the song pretty quickly within 15 minutes we had a beat going and everything” I think this really is a big example of coaching and teaching and one big inspiration to me is my dragons swimming coaches, Coach Martin and Coach Smith.