Leher GC

I chose Leher GC because it is related to my home country which is India. I would love to have a positive change in this world and in my opinion it will be even better if I am able to perform that change for my own country. So far in the GC we have decided on the chairs, vice chairs and different roles that will be part of the global concern. The football tournament is the main event for Leher GC to raise money and also awareness for their concern so we were put into groups and in my group we planned out the tournament for example how the pitches would be arranged and how many players will be in a team and also what the prize will and as well as the incentive to participate. We also thought about the food and the drinks we will need. We want to raise as much money as possible so we decided to come up with an entry fee however the team that raises the most money gets a prize such as free pizza or a gift. Hopefully when the time for the tournament comes, everything will turn out right. I am also looking forward to project week so I can go to India and connect with the organisation there as well as meet different people.