Circus Club Final

Circus Club has been an activity that I’ve been part of for quite a while and I really enjoy it. This year, it was a way for me to hone my already skills as well as pick up some new talents. I was the media coordinator, taking photos of everyone during the activity, and managing our Instagram account @dragonscircus. I also designed a logo for our group that will be going on the t-shirts we get from the service department.

However, one of my favourite parts of Circus was always teaching the little kids who would come to join us and helping them learn some fun new skills. Due to the spreading virus, the school had to cancel all incoming partners, leaving us with nothing much to do. Circus club then became slightly repetitive and boring, as there is only so much you can do with the equipment we have every week. We had no shows to prepare for and no activities to plan for the younger kids, we just kept practicing our own skills. This isn’t really what I wanted to get out of Circus, along with that and the increasing workload of the IB, I decided to quit at the end of season 2. Although, I do plan to stay in contact and up to date with the circus club, and participate in any shows if we can have them.

Overall, I think the Circus club has been quite a unique and interesting experience this year, with a lot of changes being made to how we normally run things, and I would love to rejoin the club again next year.