PSE(EQ)

The things I need to work on are:-

• “You know how to say no”
  • “You don’t seek perfection”
  • “You get enough sleep”
  • “You don’t let any one limit the joy in your life”
  • I am the type of person who is always ready to help others even when it is inconvenient for me. I realise how important it is to say no sometimes as we need to prioritise our work schedule.I understand that sometimes if I say no, I will benefit myself but because of the fear of people thinking that I’m self-centred , I end up saying yes to all their demands.
  • I know how important sportsman spirit is but whenever I suffer a setback or a failure, I end up taking it in a negative way.The thing with me is that I always want to be perfect in everything I undertake.Sometimes being a perfectionist helps me but sometimes when I am unable to fulfil my own expectations, I lose faith in myself ignoring the fact that sometimes people are rendered helpless by situations that are beyond their control.
  • Whenever I am working , everything for me becomes secondary , even sleep.I tend to work for long hours at a stretch at night and so I end up being sleep deprived which affects my ability to respond actively, my mental processing and even my level of awareness about what’s happening.Despite knowing all theses things, I repeat the same mistake.So I need to start giving importance to sleep as it is the key to a healthy and active lifestyle.
  • My biggest flaw is that I don’t treat people the way they treat me.Many people take advantage of this behaviour and fulfil whatever needs they have from me , hurt me , but when they apologise and come back, I impractically let them enter my life again.Forgiveness is good but not to the extent of foolishness.Also I really get affected by people who judge me before knowing the kind of person I am.I get really disturbed if anyone that I am close with talks bad about me.I have to work on this and try not to let anyone else affect the happiness of my life.