Personal Profile – CAS

This is the beginning of my CAS experience, which entails a service, an activity and a creativity. For my CAS, I have chosen to enrol for the U19 school football that occurs on Mondays and Wednesdays. I think this will help me improve my skills at a football player and help me socialise while doing so.

For the creativity aspect for CAS, I attempted to try out for Culturama, for the ‘Haka’ dance from New Zealand. However, I was not able to pass the try outs and subsequently I am now unable to take part in Culturama. Nevertheless, I would still like to take part in some creative activity this year, therefore I have planned to take part in ‘Kahani’ which is another dance show a little later on in the year. I chose to do this, because it is something I have never done before and I want to challenge myself to try to dance.

Finally, for the service I am going to take part in the Chelsea Football coaching, development and leadership programme on Fridays from 3-4:30. I am excited to start my CAS experience and I wonder what skills and qualities I will gain along the way.