Piano reflection 2

Piano this season has really helped demonstrate my commitment and perseverance because with all my other academic and activity commitments, I have made time during lunches and after school to practice during school and after school. I have since had to have given up time with my friends to go and eat lunch but instead, I went down to the music rooms to practice my songs. I feel like doing this had made me a more organized person as it has allowed me to realize just how much time I can make available for my studies and activities if I am really focused on them. This has also made me realize my ability to commit to something as now I can dedicate a lot of time to something I enjoy, which in turn, can make more a better student as I can dedicate more time to studying. This has also proved to be a development of learning outcome 3 because finding the balance between academics, swimming and piano were difficult. Having to plan for each piano session and time for practices by myself was difficult but after a few weeks of experimenting, I was able to come up with a schedule that allowed me to practice piano, maintain my academic and swimming commitments.