CAS: Initial Reflection for Club Volleyball

LO 1 Awareness

The activity Club Volleyball is a space where I can challenge myself and work to improve my weaknesses in my skills. I have done volleyball for the past 3 years so it hasn’t been anything new for me. Each year I do the competitive season team and I try to stay consistent throughout the year with my training by doing Club sessions as well. The club training has allowed me to discover my strengths and weaknesses and work to improve them. I would say that some of my strengths include working collaboratively with others and developing specific skills. Whereas my weakness would be understanding specific techniques that can help me improve. I worked on improving my technique while serving to help avoid injuries, after getting feedback from our Coach I applied it and worked on becoming more consistent. My awareness of this allowed me to improve, without being aware of my weakness I would’ve continued with bad habits which could’ve led to injuries. Here is a video of my serving after I got the chance to improve: IMG_6706