CAS: Final Reflection for Psychology Society

LO5 Collaboration

For the psychology society project, I have been working with a group of 3 people. The group consisted of Amita, Avni and I. Throughout the planning and initiation stages, we worked together and helped each other. I found it very useful to work in groups because there were more people to contribute different perspectives, however, sometimes it would be challenging. The biggest challenge which we faced was attendance and finding time for all of us to meet. As we’re all busy IB students we don’t have much time to meet as a group and therefore it was difficult to communicate our ideas and updates about the project. To overcome this we made sure to stay in contact and keep each other updated online, this helped ensure that everyone was aware of what was going on. In addition to the previous, we also made sure to make the most out of our time together, this meant we had to have optimum productivity. 

I think the collaboration was important for this specific project because it was quite big. With multiple members in our group, we could split up the different roles which allowed us to reach our final product. Without the help of the other group members, I don’t think I would be able to finish the project. Below is an image of my group member working on our final outcome.