Project week reflection- before leaving.

First of June 2018: the day before the start of project week. Our flight is at 4 pm tomorrow and I still don’t realize we are actually leaving for Laos. The time since the first meeting for the planning of the trip literally flew: it seems yesterday when we chose our service, our destinations and supervisor. I am extremely excited for the highlight of this year!! During these months of preparation and planning, I learned a lot in terms of teamwork. I understood thanks to the several disagreements we had in our group, how important is to arrive at a deal to satisfy everyone equally. I feel our group (10) will not have many problems, at least not among ourselves, because we created with the time a strong bond that allows us confronting on everything. The thing that I am most concerned about is my health. For the last days, I have been under antibiotics since I had a an infections that weaken my body. Since we will do rafting, hiking and caving in the first two days I am worried I will not be in the best conditions to enjoy the most of this experience. Besides that, I am sure everything will go alright and this one will be one of the experiences that remain forever.