Final PSE Session of G11

Grade 11 has flown by and through the years, there have been many new experiences and many challenges. For example, one of the biggest challenges I faced in grade 11 was time management and making sure that, while I finish all of my work, I leave enough time for my other commitments like sports, music and CAS. However, I feel that I was able to combat this challenge by making a schedule and working more efficiently. This is also something I need to do in grade 12 to ensure that the next year is more successful than grade 11 has been. Grade 12 will hold many challenges, some of which include exams, university applications, writing the EE and other IAs. While there are many challenges ahead, I believe that the smartest way to overcome these challenges is by making a plan and ensuring that this plan is followed through. A plan will allow me to think ahead and therefore manage my time more effectively. I also know that I can turn to my university advisors as well as my teachers in times of trouble. I feel that in grade 11 I have made strong connections with my teachers and will not hesitate to ask for help when I need it.

For me, this year has been somewhat of a stepping stone from which I can take the positives and the negatives into consideration and then plan for the future, to ensure that grade 12 can be as successful as possible.

One comment

1. Robbie · June 18, 2019 at 7:00 am ·

Dear Sid,

Thanks for your contributions to the PSE Class this year. I appreciated your willingness to learn, participate, and reflect.

I hope you can take some of the skills and knowledge from our class into G12 and into young adulthood.

Enjoy your summer.

Best
    Robbie