Select Page

LO2, LO4

CultuRama is now in less than two weeks but for some reason, I am not nervous yet. But the thought of being in the front of the stage, dancing in front of people is a bit terrifying for me, but I know the moment the auditorium is full of people, I will be very nervous. I am always a bit worried about performing in front of people but usually, it does one good to be focused on the situation, but I really hope I do not forget any steps.

I chose to audition for CultuRama because I wanted to challenge myself. I have not danced before, but I have become a big fan of it – I will definitely look at opportunities to keep dancing after CultuRama. I wanted to be able to feel more free and relaxed in front of a crowd, and I believe I am on my way of achieving it. In the beginning, I was uncomfortable dancing in front of the team, but now I do not mind joining other people dancing.

We have a weekly practice and sometimes the leaders give us opportunities for more guided dance, which is very helpful – especially when CultuRama is so soon! We still have not learned all of the dance, and we just got the costumes today.

I believe it is going to be a fantastic show and a thrilling experience, but I am a little nervous about it. I am looking so much forward to dancing in the shows, but also to chatting with people afterwards and talking to people about their feelings on the stage.