Select Page

CAS

Personal reflections and thoughts on my experiences through creativity, activity and service. In addition, Project Week reflections are also added here.

Urban Gardening Ending – my takeaways

I ended my time at Urban Gardening and chose to reflect on the course in the video below 🙂   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nVNfxWdhCjS0jLhz0I6Z-nZAhxHKJyQ2/view?usp=sharing  

Softball reflection

Softball reflection can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kCBPbGRT46EP__mabp0FMIpTqRw1PoXQ/view?usp=sharing  

Quick IFP catch up

Because the virus broke out, our peace conferences have all been cancelled... I was really looking forward to responsibility, a chance to try out a leadership role and all of our new competences and skills from the IFP training. However, there is nothing we can do, so...

UG: New friends and a safe space

It has been about six months since I started in Urban Gardening Propagation, and the activities are quite as I had expected. I have not had much to do with plants and gardening before, so it is definitely exciting to learn something completely new - especially...

Salsa, letting go?

Since I have never danced this kind of style before, I was a little confused in the beginning, however, I feel I picked up on it pretty quickly. on Tuesdays after school, it is so energising and uplifting to go crazy with the fast and playful salsa moves - even though...

IFP application – overseas conferences

IFP application - two videos and a quick reflection. Main strengths - Empathetic/respectful, organised, creative, mature Challenges, overseas conferences - Combining ideas, being vulnerable to strangers It would be a once in a lifetime experience to get so...

Starting Softball??

So, I decided to sign up for softball pre-season. I joined two weeks late because I initially did not sign up, but then I saw the team play a couple of times and I really wanted to try it. Because softball is not a thing in Denmark, I am a little intimidated, but I...

Culturama ending

LO1, LO4, LO5, Culturama just ended, and I am feeling a mix of emotions. Meeting up with a small group of people every week, and spending even more time outside of the rehearsals and leading up to the shows, you do form closer bonds. Both my dance partner and I always...

CultuRama Coming Up

LO2, LO4 CultuRama is now in less than two weeks but for some reason, I am not nervous yet. But the thought of being in the front of the stage, dancing in front of people is a bit terrifying for me, but I know the moment the auditorium is full of people, I will be...

Vulnerability & Support

I feel like I am vulnerable a great deal of the time, even though I am a private person. I will not tell everyone how I am doing, but neither am I afraid of seeking help if my everyday life gets too overwhelming. Being new to the IB I can only imagine what I will...

IfP Kayns & Jahns

"How can Jah and Kay help you become a peacebuilder" I believe it will help me think about my approach to other people in the future - how our different perspectives/standpoints may influence the corporation, and how we can most efficiently AND peacefully get the best...

Mixed Pre-reflections CAS

I am an ambitious person, and of course, I will focus on school, but with the opportunities, I have been given, personal development is definitely on the same level of priority to me. I auditioned for Culturama and got accepted into my first priority - tango from...

IFP day 2019

Signups for CAS end tomorrow at midnight, but I filled out mine a few days ago - though I was not sure about IFP. I had a hard time imagining what the members were doing at the meetings, and how they were working towards their goals. Today I went to my first...