My UWCSEA Learning Journey

My Portfolio

Reflection 1 (CREST Project)

My project is around achieving immortality and I gained interest on this topic as I have always been fascinated in ideas that seem unrealistic. I gained further interest after researching about certain scientific practices such as cryogenics and gene editing. My initial plan was to research the various scientific processes that can be used to achieve a longer life span but after some research and thought, I think it would be a more effective use of my time to focus on one method as it can be more detailed and I will be able to present one idea fully instead of providing many different methods with less research and thought for each.

My next step for this project is to begin more research because I have most of my planning and I think there may be some challenges. For example, finding reliable and informative sites but I think I simply need to use the right methods of finding information such as find.uwcsea.edu.sg. Another challenge may be taking concise notes and trying to incorporate only what is necessary. Since immortality can go into pseudoscience, I need to keep on one path and try to focus my work.

seth17915@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg • May 21, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post