COVID-19 LO6, LO7

COVID-19 has been affecting the world all of a sudden. First, it was really bad in China and some places in SEA and near China. I was treating it as a small thing because Singapore and China were dealing with the problem really well. Initially, there was a lot of stress in Singapore at the beginning, which I understood why but I was relaxed. Then COVID-19 started dying down in Singapore and I knew that me being relaxed was right. Then South Korea, Italy and all over the world happened. I was surprised but calm because I thought Singapore would be fine. Then I realised that Singapore was a hub for people who travel and there are a lot of Singaporeans who live overseas and they would probably be coming back. So in the back of my mind, I was aware that it was possible that Singapore would also have a big wave of COVID-19 imminent. I just made sure to keep my hands sanitised and keep washing them. Not to leave my house unless it’s essential. For me when I’m at home I just try not to think about it and focus on whats needs to be done. My family has been helping the migrant workers by getting them a lot of cutlery and to get hand sanitizer for them. Also, Ramadhan is coming where Muslims fast every day and my family also wants to help get food for when they get to eat in the evening.

#LO6

#LO7