IFP -How to be a peacebuilder

Today I have an amazing experience to share with you, try to take your time picking any you  good point from it

Well, today we performed several activities in during the IFP session, but I will just tell one of it which happened as follows.We had to watch a movie which was about 8minutes long approximately.I really found it very tough to understand all the things at the beginning but what helped was the act of doing it as a team which was suggested by the teachers who were guiding us through.And finally came up with all the ideas on what A PEACE BUILDER should analyze before trying to make peace in any society.(You can view some of this from the attached picture))

Moreover, I have really learned a lot from IFP on how to focus on global issues and try to focus on the things going on the world too, which had never been my inbuilt habit but rather occasionally only after a special event or only after getting to hear things happening in a certain place that could have effect on me..But because of participating in this service several days I found myself trying to visit news sites like BBC News at least once a week and through this, I could be part of it by thinking of various potential issues going on in various places in the world example currently I just heard of  countries like Myanmar and Syria because of their religious and leadership issues,This made me value the fact  that I am at a place which is full of peace and I  trust   it can also be through raising awareness and different donations which could help these people  go through this  hard situations .And I appreciate that through IFP we get to raise this awareness to most of the people.

THANKS .

ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE POSITIVE ATTITUDES TOWARDS EVERYTHING YOU FACE.

2 thoughts on “IFP -How to be a peacebuilder”