HS Student Alumni and Foundation Council (1st Reflection)

First reflection on HS Student Alumni and Foundation Council.

I first heard about the HS Student Alumni and Foundation Council from the assembly that my boarder friend in the boarding house introduced it to all of us. Once I actually read through the details of what the activity is actually about, I was very fascinated by the missions and roles we will be doing in the activity. I am personally very into having the discussions about school activities and listening the alumni’s stories and past school activities experiences from each of them. I also love designing the year book and help decide what to put in the year book and how to make it most meaningful and include everybody. Our current main focuses and jobs are to work on telling the stories about the activities that UWCSEA runs, whether it could be UWC day / Scholar dinner / Christmas dinner/  Scholars activities and so on. I learned a lot so far how the system works and how meaningful each activity is. It’s been a GREAT experiences so far. And I love working with everyone of my team in the activity now because everybody really does their jobs and is very active about everything.  #LO3 #LO4 #LO1