MSMUN Training Session

LO2- Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process​.

This was definitely a new experience for me. Throughout my MUN career I have been solely based in the high school section of it, actively participating in MUN Exec as well as High School MUN training sessions. Starting to train MSMUN  as an IB student, is definitely an extension of my existing experience in MUN. I have definitely acquired and developed new skills and have established expertise in this certain area. Being a part of the Middle School trainers and Middle School MUN secretariat I have learnt aspects of collaboration that put more strain on said groups of co-operation that I have not been exposed to in the same way before. These have definitely acted as demanding an appropriate personal challenge as I have pushed my boundaries personally in terms of my knowledge on events of global significance and have learnt how to better take on a role as a teacher/trainer which has helped me acquire increased transferrable skills. I have been able to then show those skills not only in Middle School MUN but also in High School MUN as well as just in school making presentations or presenting my knowledge to teachers or peers to reflect my consolidation of said knowledge.